Thursday, March 11, 2010

11 of 31: a double-header

One of the rules of the 31-day Challenge states that you may practice twice in one day in order to take a day of rest. A day of rest wasn't what I was after tonight when I decided to return, having done Lunch Flow.

I'd been working on the new website which was a bit of a bear in light of a couple plug-in errors on a page I'd created. I spent a great deal of time on the phone with Apple and on AIM chat with my friend Rick. The upshot was simply something corrupt on the page. All three of us agreed it would be simplest and best to scrap the page and rebuild it. By this time, however, I had about had it. Filled with frustration and desperately needing a break, I decided at 6:00 to return to yoga to work out my angst. The 7:30 class was perfect - a Level 1/2. Oddly, I didn't feel all that tired as I had at Noon. It felt good to use physical exercise to manage the frustration.

Good thing I went, too. I was chatting with a girl in the hallway as we waited for the preceding class to exit. Turns out she's getting married in July and needs a DJ. Perfect. I need the work!

I returned home to hit the website again, and it's up - but with errors. I'll pick away at them tomorrow.

Time for rest.

Namaste, peace.

No comments: