Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I knew this would happen...

...I didn't feel all that groovy about yoga today. I was out of sorts: a hiccup in my morning plans threw me off and I simply wasn't centred when I started today at 12:10. Middle-of-the-day classes seem to be like that in general. I know I must be one of the only people in my group of friends who has the luxury of attending a yoga class at lunch, but it's taking some getting used to - to switch modes significantly in the middle of the day.

By the end of the practice though, I went headlong into the back side of my day with a clear head and a bit more positive attitude. Made some business contacts that it would seem are a little warmer as a result of my noon-hour gift to myself.

Read this in Gord's bio on the Shala site... something to digest:
“The winds of grace are always blowing, all we have to do is set our sails.”
-Krishnamurti

No comments: